SAFE-T System Impact
- Smith SG, Zhang X, Basile KC, et al. The national intimate partner and sexual violence survey: 2015 data brief–updated release. 2018.
- Classen CC, Palesh OG, Aggarwal R. Sexual revictimization: A review of the empirical literature. Trauma, violence, & abuse. 2005;6(2):103-129.
- Martin SL, Fisher BS, Warner TD, Krebs CP, Lindquist CH. Women’s sexual orientations and their experiences of sexual assault before and during university. Women’s Health Issues. 2011;21(3):199-205.
- Cantor D, Fisher B, Chibnall SH, et al. Report on the AAU campus climate survey on sexual assault and sexual misconduct. 2015.
- Perry SW. American Indians and crime: A BJS statistical profile, 1992-2002: US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice …; 2004.
- Crime and Victimization Fact Sheets. 2018; https://ovc.ojp.gov/sites/g/files/xyckuh226/files/ncvrw2018/fact_sheet.html.
- Basile KC, Breiding MJ, Smith SG. Disability and risk of recent sexual violence in the United States. American journal of public health. 2016;106(5):928-933.
- Goodman L, Fels K, Glenn C. No safe place: Sexual assault in the lives of homeless women. Retrieved June. 2006;18:2006.
- Sexual Victimization in Prisons and Jails Reported by Inmates, 2011-12-Update. PREA Data Collection Activities https://bjs.ojp.gov/library/publications/sexual-victimization-prisons-and-jails-reported-inmates-2011-12-update.
- Noll JG. Child sexual abuse as a unique risk factor for the development of psychopathology: the compounded convergence of mechanisms. Annual review of clinical psychology. 2021;17:439-464.
- Ulirsch J, Ballina L, Soward A, et al. Pain and somatic symptoms are sequelae of sexual assault: results of a prospective longitudinal study. European journal of pain. 2014;18(4):559-566.
- Breiding MJ. Prevalence and characteristics of sexual violence, stalking, and intimate partner violence victimization—National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey, United States, 2011. Morbidity and mortality weekly report. Surveillance summaries (Washington, DC: 2002). 2014;63(8):1.
- Basile K, Grove J. Chronic Diseases, Health Conditions, and Other Impacts Associated With Rape Victimization of US Women [Slides]. 2020.
- Peterson C, DeGue S, Florence C, Lokey CN. Lifetime economic burden of rape among US adults. American journal of preventive medicine. 2017;52(6):691-701.
- Miyamoto, S., Thiede, E., Richardson, C., Wright, E. N., & Bittner, C. (2022). Pathway to healing and recovery: alleviation of survivor worries in sexual assault nurse examiner-led sexual assault telehealth examinations. Journal of emergency nursing. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jen.2022.06.005
- Miyamoto S, Thiede E, Wright EN, et al. The Implementation of the Sexual Assault Forensic Examination Telehealth Center: A Program Evaluation. Journal of forensic nursing. 2021;17(3):E24-E33.
Want to work with us?
We’re looking for new partners!
Partnership opportunities are available for a select number of hospital sites. Sign up for our webinar to learn about opportunities to work with us.