Rural and underserved communities often struggle to support specialized medical practices such as forensic exams. With the support of SAFE-T System, each of our partner sites has access to experienced professionals for telehealth support during forensic exams, training for nurses and health care professionals, and community education.
Penn Highlands Huntingdon
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Hampden Medical Center
Holy Spirit Medical Center
Camp Hill, PA
St. Joseph's Medical Center
Lancaster Medical Center
State, Regional & Local Police Agencies
Our Latest Partner Site News
- Hampden, Holy Spirit medical centers launch telehealth for sexual assault survivors
- Penn State hospitals bring new support for sexual assault survivors
- SAFE-T Center awarded grant to expand training, establish workforce advancement
- SAFE-T Center Included in Joint State Government Commission Report
- Rural availability of sexual assault nurse examiners
- SAFE-T Center Control Site Overview
Want to work with us?
We’re looking for new partners!
Partnership opportunities are available for a select number of hospital sites. Sign up for our webinar to learn about opportunities to work with us.